Its nearly time! Two weeks left until this year’s GO33, so here’s the runner briefing pack. Please get in touch with us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions about the race pack.
We’d just like to remind you of a few golden rules!
- Race registration is at the McLaren Hall in Killin on Friday night and Saturday morning.
- You will need photo ID to register – race places are not transferrable.
- Your race number can be found here.
- Please car share to the race wherever possible and park courteously. Within a few hundred metres of the race start there’s the local Ambulance, Fire and Police Stations, so we simply cannot afford to cause any impact to traffic here.
- The race has to be run unsupported.
- Please use small bags for your drop bags so that means no rucksacks, suitcases etc.
- There’s a few tickets left for the ceilidh but they’ll be coming off sale this Thursday.
Remember to enjoy yourselves and to also check out the views. We were up there doing a final reccie yesterday and the place is looking stunning.
We’d like to wish everyone all the best and will see you in a couple of weeks time on the start line in Killin.