By applying for a place in the Glen Ogle 33 Ultra you are agreeing to abide by the rules below.
- Look out for your fellow runners and help them along the way.
- Nae dugs! Runners are not allowed to take their dogs with them. This is a stipulation of our event insurance.
- Runners must be 21 years of age and over. This is a condition of our event insurance.
- Runners are not permitted to use iPods when running on roads or approaching road crossings.
- Runners must obey any instructions given by marshals.
- The decision of either Race Director when it comes to the race, results or the safety of any runner is final and must be respected.
- No support runners/pacers are permitted. Anyone found to be running with a support runner will be disqualified.
- Runners must carry the following two items of mandatory kit – A foil/space emergency blanket & a functioning mobile phone with at least one of the Race Director’s contact numbers programmed in to it.
- Race places cannot be transferred to another runner.
- If you cannot take place in the race, please get in touch via email. Please note we cannot offer refunds/transfers/deferrals on race entries.
- Rules may be added if and when circumstances arise. These rules are for the safety of everyone involved.
- Race Directors reserve the right to grant a place to any runner who in their opinion, has made, or is expected to make a contribution to the overall success of the race.
- This is an unsupported race. You are not allowed to meet anyone anywhere on course. Supporters and well wishers are not permitted at any of the check points on course, and anyone found waiting will be moved on by the marshals. The only place people can see runners to cheer them on, not give them a pep talk or a change of socks…is at the start/finish in Breadalbane Park at at the Strathyre Forestry Commission car park. Anyone seen meeting crew on the course will be removed for the race.
- BaM Racing maintain the right to refuse or revoke entry to any applicant, where they believe that accepting the entry could prejudice the event, BAM Racing, event sponsors, associates or staff. This right of refusal extends to include applications where acceptance is considered by BaM Racing to be likely to infringe upon the enjoyment of any persons connected with the event, including staff, marshals, volunteers & other competitors.
- As this is a Scottish Athletics event, the use of walking poles is prohibited.
- By entering this race we’ll add you to our Newsletter subscription list. If you wish to be removed, simply click the link in the newsletter.
Updated: 17th September 2016