Here’s this year’s final runner information pack. Please direct any questions you may have by emailing us here.
Click here to download the goodness!
We’ll see you in a couple of weeks on the start line!
We’ve now opened entries for the 2016 race via the shop link above, or you can simply click here to go straight to the page.
What do you need to know about the 2016 race?
- Race date is the 2nd of July 2016.
- The course is point to point and is 71 miles long.
- The race starts outside Fort William and ends at Inverness sports stadium.
- The scenery is breathtaking, even moreso along the high route which we’ll be using in 2016.
- The race is designed to be run self-supported so no need for crews. We will transport your bags of race supplies to checkpoints along the route for you to collect.
- The 2016 race be a three point qualifying event for the Ultra Tour de Mont Blanc series of races.
All the best with your training!!
Bill, Mike & Cat.